VECTRA 3D: (4.95% Dinotefuran, 36.08% Permethrin & 0.44% Pyriproxyfen / 58.53% Other Ingredients) Fast-acting 6-way topical protection against fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, lice, mites and sand flies for dogs and puppies as young as 7 weeks of age.
Vectra 3D has provided fast-acting, long-lasting protection against multiple vectors that may transmit disease.
- Kills on contact; vectors do not have to bite to die
- Quick onset of adult flea killing activity within 2 hours; kills fleas in 6 hours
- Kills 4 species of ticks (Rhipicephalus spp, Dermacentor variabilis, Ixodes spp, Amblyomma spp)
- Reduces tick numbers within 24 hours
- Prevents development of all immature flea stages: eggs, larvae and pupae
- Kills 3 species of mosquitoes (Culex spp, Ochlerotatus spp, Aedes spp)
- Repellency dramatically reduces mosquito feeding: up to 100% for 30 days
- Protects canine patients for 1 full month
- Quick drying, non-greasy and water resistant
- Remains effective after bathing and swimming
For Dogs & Puppies: Available in 4 dosing sizes according to body weight: (2.5 – 20 lbs.(0.06 fl.oz.) / 21 – 55 lbs. (0.12 fl.oz..) / 56 – 95 lbs.(0.16 fl.oz.), / >95 lbs.(0.27 fl.oz.)
For External Use On Dogs Only. Do Not Use This Product On Cats
Do not use this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals, or animals known to be sensitive to pesticide products .Sensitivity, such as slight transitory redness of the skin at the site of application, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap or shampoo and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs of individual animal sensitivity occur and persist, contact your veterinarian.